We're very, very close to the conference now, and we have some important announcements to make:
- If you're coming by car, the Grey street car entrance is closed to cars, it is still open to pedestrian access however.
- If you're coming by plane, we've got a letter from AirTrain that will give you a discount on return travel from either the Domestic or International train station to the city, please read the details carefully.
- Registrations for our Friday night Icebreaker dinners are now open on our wiki, add your name to the food venue you'd like to go to.
- We've added a lot more information to our About Brisbane page for those of you arriving early.
- The PyLadies Breakfast is still taking registrations, anyone who identifies as a women is welcome, men are welcome as the guest of a women attendee.
- We're still looking for participants and mentors for our three workshops.
I know it's a lot, but a lot is happening!